Following are Frequently Asked Questions from Brusma Web Design customers:
Why choose Brusma Web Designs?
We know our customers need to establish its online presence via a professional website. Choosing the right design services can make the difference between a mundane, forgettable experience for your visitors and one that engages them and distinguishes you from your competitors. Brusma Web Designs will listen closely to your vision, goals, and objectives for your company. Here are a few more things about us that will help us achieve your vision:
- Brusma Web Designs offers a wide variety of design options so you can find the perfect fit – Our design options vary by the amount of content you require, ranging from basic blogs to forums or ecommerce sites; whichever one you choose will feature a layout, logos, and graphics.
- Brusma Web Designs’s designs are based on powerful open-source content – We recognize a great website isn’t a stagnant creation, so we design yours using free, easily customizable content management systems. After we finish your design, you’ll be able to use these content management systems to maintain your site and adjust it as needed- even if you aren’t tech-savvy.
- Brusma Web Designs’s designs are responsive to computers, tablets, and mobile devices so visitors can always experience them fully – We aren’t satisfied until we can guarantee that all of your visitors will experience your site in the way that you envisioned it. Everything we design is responsive because we understand you only get one chance to make a good impression on a visitor.
How long does it take to have a website designed?
The time frame is determined by the size of your website, the complexity of your site design, and our current client design schedule. But on average it normally takes about 3-4 weeks, which includes data gathering, design implementation, and testing.
How much does a website cost?
The websites we design are unique and are customized based on our clients requirements. There are many factors that goes into each of our quotes. Some of these factors include:
- The number of pages
- Custom coded verses using a template/theme/skin
- If you will sell products on your website
- The number of graphic/images
- If SSL is required
How do I go about getting a quote for a web design?
Understanding what a client really wants is one of the most important tasks for the designer. So we ask our prospective clients to fill out our online web design questionnaire to get a better understanding of your website requirements and desires. Once your questionnaire has been reviewed, we will schedule a meeting to introduce our company, discuss your questionnaire, address any questions or concerns, and to go over our process. Following this discussion our team will develop a proposal for your web design with your quote.
My website is hosted with another provider and would like to switch over to Brusma Web Design Hosting. Can this be done?
Yes, we would be glad to host your website! And it’s as easy as filling out our questionnaire and we will take care of the rest! We will transfer your domain name along with all of your existing web sites content.
Can I choose you to design my website and use my own web hosting?
Absolutely! You can use any web host you like! Once your website has been completed you will have to provide us with your webhosting ftp login username as password so that we can upload your website for you.
What is site maintenance? How much does it cost?
Site maintenance is a fee paid monthly to keep your site updated with new content that you provide and ensure your website has the latest software updates installed. Most good websites have new content updated regularly. Fresh content is what will keep your visitors coming back. This is an optional service that we provide for our customers. If you want to maintain your website yourself you can do so.
Do you offer any type of discounts?
I’ve decided that I want Brusma Web Design to design my website. Now what?
We will prepare a web design proposal for your review and signature. The proposal will incorporate:
- Goals and Objectives of your website
- Recommendations for your website
- Delivering Results
- Fee Summary
- Optional Items
- Project Timeline
- Net Steps
- Term and Conditions